Careers at AmeriCan & Worldwide Travel
Since its creation over twenty five years ago, AmeriCan and Worldwide Travel, along with AmeriCan Ski, has grown steadily, building its reputation on the knowledge and experience of a small and very dedicated team. We pride ourselves on our creativity in designing tailor made summer & ski holidays to America and Canada, as well as many other Worldwide destinations to suit our clients individual requirements.
Join our small and specialist team at our bright and friendly offices located in the heart of Tunbridge Wells in Kent. Current vacancies are listed below.
Travel Specialist - North America
- Booking tailor made holidays to North America & worldwide destinations.
- Responding to quotation requests from travel agents and direct clients.
- Dealing with any customer queries before and after travel.
- Administration of bookings.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Tailormade sales experience gained within a travel company.
- First hand knowledge of North America.
- Wide range of destination knowledge.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to always provide exceptional service.
- Excellent sales techniques and proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- GDS experience – Galileo/Travelport Smartpoint would be an advantage but not essential.
- Experience with Dolphin back-office system would be an advantage but not essential.
- Social Media skills & experience an advantage but not essential.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Office based role (town centre location)
- Full time available but part time candidates will be considered
- FAM trip opportunities
- Annual bonus scheme linked to company performance
- Office Hours – Mon-Fri, 9-5:30. Occasional Saturdays may be required in peak season (January – March), 9-4pm